HOW TO APPLY LASHES
HOW TO APPLY LASHES FOR DAYS
HOW TO APPLY STRIP LASHES
1. Gently peel your favourite pair of Lorum Lashes out of their tray, making sure not to damage them, using our Deluxe Applicator or your fingers.
2. In front of a mirror place them up to your eye to measure how much you should cut off.
3. Using small scissors, cut the lashes to suit your eye shape ( always cut from the outer corner and cut off small pieces, rather than bigger pieces, as its better to cut off less here than to over cut them. )
4. Repeat steps 2 & 3 if necessary until lashes are perfectly cut to suit your eye shape.
5. Apply a thin layer of our Lorum Adhesive to the lash band, adding a little extra to the inner and outer corners to ensure there is no lifting.
6. Wait 30 seconds for the lash glue to get tacky so the lashes do not slide around your eye lid.
7. Put the lashes on the Deluxe Applicator and carefully place them in the centre of your natural lash line. Then secure the inner and outer corners.
8. Fiddle with lash until it is merged as closely to your natural lash line as possible for a seamless finish.
9. Once lash feels secure on your eye proceed to go in again with the deluxe applicator and squish the lashes into your natural lash line so there are no gaps.
OUR TOP TIPS:
- If you're new to applying lashes we recommend practising applying lashes before your event.
- Your lashes should be applied as the very last step of your makeup routine so you don't get residue or fall out from other makeup that may discolour them.
- Looking down into a mirror can be very helpful as it gives you a clear view of your natural lash line which will allow you to get the falsies as close to your natural lashes as possible
- Always place your lashes back in their tray after use so they keep their shape and aren't damaged
- Using our Deluxe Applicator can be a total game changer when it comes to getting an "eyelash extensions" look